Diving in the Galápagos is amazing! But some spots are reserved only for experienced divers (PADI advanced certification and at least 50 open water immersions). This is especially for Wolf and Darwin cruises.
Isla Wolf and Isla Darwin
The currents can be strong and the water is cold, but this is the place to see schools of large, pelagic hammerhead sharks and whale sharks. It is considered one of the best dive sites in the world. The perfect time to dive here is between June and September. Only a few boats are authorized to cruise here, so the sooner you book, the best! Occasionally, there are last minute offers for these cruises.
Contact us for latest rates and availability.
Aboard the M/Y Sky Dancer, you can explore Darwin’s living laboratory while enjoying the luxury of the Peter Hughes Diving TM custom-built dive vessel for up to 16 divers. Accommodations include eight private en-suite cabins with two twin or one king size bed with window view or port light, private head/shower, mirrored cabinet and wardrobe, bathrobes, hairdryer and toiletries. The elegant M/Y Sky Dancer is fully air conditioned and features a spacious lounge area and fine dining. Two dive masters and up to four dives a day ensure that your voyage transcends into a treasured adventure.
- 7-night expeditions from San Cristóbal
- Diving at Wolf and Darwin islands
- Naturalist dive instructor and dive master
- Ecuadorian and international cuisine
- Main salon with audio/video entertainment center
- Zodiac & dive platforms with fresh water showers
- Dive equipment and camera rentals
- Ample space for personal gear storage
- Nitrox fills
- Beverages including wines and liquors
- Up to four dives daily and land excursions
- Dive deck assistance and fresh water rinses
- Terrycloth bathrobes, fresh hot towels after every dive, and a morning beverage service
Master Staterooms: Cabins 1-4 are located on the Lido deck and have two twin beds (that can be joined together), private facilities, window view, mirrored cabinet, wardrobe, bathrobes, hairdryer, toiletries, fresh towels daily, air conditioning and volume controls.
Deluxe Staterooms: Cabins 5-8 are located on the Dolphin deck and have two twin beds, private facilities, Port light view, mirrored cabinet, wardrobe, bathrobes, hairdryer, toiletries, fresh towels daily, air conditioning and volume controls.