SharkSkys Ecoadventures Galapagos S.A
Travel Agencies & Receptive Operator
Av. Española y Charles Darwin
Pto. Baquerizo Moreno – San Cristóbal
Galápagos Islands – Ecuador
Phones: (00593) 9 95 40 596 / (00593) 9 33 25 798
There are 2 ways to pay for your trip:
- With your credit card through PayPal, very easy and fast. However, because of high fees, this method of payment is usually only used for deposit payments (Fees: 3,9%.).
- Bank transfer: International Bank transfer to our Ecuadorian Account. Fees depend on your bank. You can pay on ¨fee sharing¨ basis.
Booking and cancellation policies
Deposit to confirm your booking:
- To confirm a booking we request a deposit of a 25% of the total amount of the tour.
- Total amount is due before the beginning of the tour.
- In cases of cruise or boat charters the balance is due 60 days before the tour begins.
Desposits are refundable up to 2 months before departure.
Penalties for cancellation:
- 60 days before departure: 10% of total amount
- 59 to 30 days before departure: 20% of total amount
- 29 – 15 days before departure: 50%
- 14 – 0 days before departure: 100%
We advise you to look into and purchase personal travel insurance in your country of origin!
SharkSky does not accept responsibility for damages or inconvenience caused by delays in air or water transport, or delays in departure and return. We do not claim responsibility for the loss of or damage to any article belonging to the client, which was not caused by the negligence of Sharksky tours. Finally, we do not accept responsibility for damages caused by or due to natural causes or other events beyond our control.
Sharksky does not accept responsibility for injury, personal loss or damage to personal belongings caused by the negligence of any person or by the company, when related to any service offered.
If, for reasons beyond our control, the planned itinerary cannot be carried out, Sharksky reserves the right to alter the established excursion itinerary, or to substitute or cancel, in an effort to maintain our client’s safety and best interests. If the excursion is cancelled, the cost will be refunded in full. If the excursion is reduced, the cost will be proportionately refunded.
Responsabilities of the tour organizer:
Organization and responsible guidance by experienced guides. The guide is responsible for the management of the group and has the obligation to follow the established tour itinerary, if possible. If the tour cannot be carried out according to the program or the tour cannot be carried out due to fault of the tour guide, then only the services provided up to that moment are to be paid for. The guide and tour organizer are personally responsible for the observance of official park regulations by all members of the tour. Individual tour members are held accountable by the tour organizer for damage or injury caused by any violation of guide instructions.
We call your attention to the fact that expeditions, trekking, diving, biking, kayak trips, horseback riding in, can be dangerous. Accidents, losses, injuries, delays as well as other damages are possible and participation in the tour is assumed at your own risk. The guide can deliberately change the itinerary of the tour if the conditions require such action.